Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hindu Muslim Unity

I actively participate in various communities of Orkut and express my opinion based on my current thinking or based on writings various authors. This is my latest posting in RSS community in the topic - How to achieve Hindu-Muslim unity ?



Dattopant Thengadiji's views

The attitude of Hindu Dharma towards different religions has enabled it to become a Confederation of all religions. Similarly its attitude towards Law has helped it to become a Vishva Dharma.


In the chapter "Real Character and Spirit of Hindu Law" in the book The Perspective, A Collection of Articles of Dattopant B. Thengadi, published by Sahitya Sindhu, Bangalore in 1971.

Please see the excerpts from the chapter that I posted in:

http://grihyasutras.blogspot.com/2007/09/real-character-and-spirit-of-hindu-law.html

Also I came across references in this book, which speak good of Islamic religion also. There are directions or ways to achieve Hindu Muslim Unity or Hindu- any religion unity. We have to find out at least one way and do something about it.

No comments: